Slim African Mango Cleanse - Dietary Supplement
Slim African Mango Cleanse contains a powerful extract taken from the seeds. It influences enzymes and genes that helps metabolism, increasing your body's fat oxidation ability. This is a true superfood and its amazing health benefits have recently been discovered by researchers. This is an amazing supplement derived from the fleshy fruit Irvingia Gabonensis. A staple in the diet of many West African tribal communities, this fruit has many beneficial uses that support weight management and optimal health. The blend contains 1600 mg of a proprietary formula, including African Mango (Irvingia Gabonesis), Flax Seed, Oat Bran, Cayenne Pepper, Licorice, Cascara Sagrada, Senna, Fennel Seed, Ginger, Prune Juice, Aloe Vera, Acidophilus, Buckthorn Root, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Rhubarb, Citrus Pectin Flavonoid, Goldenseal and Cape Aloe.
- DO YOU SUFFER FROM CONSTIPATION? Slim African Mango Cleanse is the solution, with unique ingredients such as Cascara Sagrada and Irvingia Gabonensis. This herbal formula is an effective cleanser and may help restore your regularity so you can feel great everyday.
- BOOSTS METABOLISM & ENERGY! With its unique blend of ingredients, Slim African Mango Cleanse can help melt inches off your waist, helping you to finally achieve the flat belly you've always dreamed of!
- ONLY TOP RANKED INGREDIENTS! Flaxseed is a good source of dietary fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. The fiber in flaxseed is found primarily in the seed coat. Taken before a meal, flaxseed fiber seems to make people feel less hungry, so that they might eat less food.
- WORKS AS AN APPETITE SUPPRESSANT. Irvingia gabonensis is a tree, native to West Africa. Irvingia gabonensis is becoming increasingly popular since it supports weight loss, lowers cholesterol levels, and improving insulin levels. How does it work? Irvingia gabonensis seeds may lower cholesterol due to their high fiber content. The fiber increases removal of cholesterol from the body. Some research suggests that Irvingia gabonensis seeds might also affect fat cells, which might reduce fat cell growth and increase the breakdown of fats.
- Fight Oxidative Stress and Free Radicals. The prune is an excellent source of easy-to-digest carbohydrates, soluble fiber, potassium, iron and antioxidant compounds. These antioxidants have the power to reduce the damaging effects of oxidation on your body. Keep yourself healthy with this natural formula of antioxidants.
- Vendor: Beauty For Eyes
- Type: Unknown Type